Cartwright-Roblin Municipality has many parks to visit! See below for more information, or click their links to the side!
Badger Creek Park
-swimming, picnic areas, firepit, BBQ tables, floating dock, sandy beach area with walk-in water access, playground, COMING SOON NEW CHANGEROOMS & BATHROOMS
Badger Creek Museum
- heritage village, local displays
Cartwright Town & Country Golf Course
For information please click Cartwright Town & Country Golf Course
- playground, picnic area, beach volleyball, pubic washrooms, 18 campsites with water and electrical, two sewer dumping stations
- park benches, playground, Mather Community Wall
- park benches, picnic area
Rock Lake Beach
- camping, beach, swimming, boating, hiking trails, convenience store
For camping information at Rock Lake, please call the Rock Lake Beach Store at 204-529-2365
- easy walking trail with lights, benches, and interpretive signage to describe local wildlife.